1 (edited by daska May 28, 2019 10:53)

Topic: How do I know why a guy (a man) is Dating me?

How do I know why a guy (a man) is Dating me?
Hello to all readers of my blog about love! In today's article, I will analyze a very interesting topic, and also answer the question: "How do I know why a guy (man) meets me?"I hope that what I will write about will have a beneficial effect on your conclusions and decisions.

It often happens that a long relationship between a guy and a girl come to a standstill because of its monotony. There are many conflicts between them, as a result of which many girls begin to doubt the love of their partner. Before you continue reading this article, I advise you to take the test: "Does my boyfriend love me?"with the help of it you will confirm or disprove your thoughts about your man (men). If you passed this test, but it did not give you to understand the essence of what is happening, go ahead.

There is a main question: "for what the guy (man) meets me?"in essence, there is no answer to this question, as well as to the question: "why do people live?"— these questions are axioms. In this case, it is possible to put another question: "does my boyfriend (man) or likes?"that question, I'll answer.

To find out the reason why you meet a guy (man), first of all, try to ask him yourself. If he responds with one succinct word "Love", but this word, in your opinion, will not be supported by anything, then, most likely, he can use you.

Try to look at yourself from the outside and carefully analyze your positive qualities – without selfishness. The next step will be — verification. Try to deprive the beloved of advantages which, in your opinion, he uses. These advantages can be: sex, money (often this becomes the reason), your apartment, etc. After that, look at your boyfriend (man), how he reacts to certain failures on your part. If he tries to blackmail you, "Let me break up!", you can safely draw conclusions and make decisions. Of course, this test can lead to many other consequences, because among men there are rarely those who use their girls.

After a perfect check should talk to your boyfriend (man), maybe he really is Dating you because he loves. It is important to understand that attention should be paid not only to one side, but both partners, then this reciprocity becomes love.

On these lines I finish my article. I hope to the question: "How can I know for which I found a boy (man)?"I answered. Of course, there are many other cases, but I see this method of checking the most effective, well, and so, in principle, you can just watch your lover, look at his courtship, gifts, the essence of gifts and the importance of talking to you. I wish you good luck! See you in the next articles!

Thumbs up

Re: How do I know why a guy (a man) is Dating me?

To be honest, I am skeptical of such tests because I have doubts about their reliability. Because I think to find the answer to this question is better to test a partner. Testing is of course a more efficient and reliable method to find out whether the guy loves you or not.

Thumbs up

How do you know why a guy (man) is dating you, I don't know about that. I am interested in dating with young beautiful girls. Found on the Internet a good dating site in Germany, now I will try to start a correspondence. I think that if we start a new relationship, they will not freeze from monotony, I will put all my efforts into this.

Thumbs up

I sometimes communicate with friends who are looking for a man on foreign sites, they also prefer why the men from Germany https://www.dating.com/the-best-online- … in-germany I Wonder why people are attracted to Germans? If you look at photos of people who live in that country, it looks so scary. Don't you think? I prefer people from Italy, for example. But to have such a relationship, it is also not clear how. If you live in India, what can be Dating with a man from Germany? We must look for someone closer. Where do you live?

Thumbs up

Simply, all people are different and choose a partner in many ways (appearance, temperament). I'm not against dating sites, but I think that when I meet in real life there are more chances to get to know a person.

Thumbs up

About love written not a few books. Love everyone understands their own way, but for some love remains a mystery. As a guy can fall in love with a girl, so a girl can fall in love with a guy. At the moment, the exact formula of love, we do not have. The girls have a lot of tricks for conquering guys and even if at first you don’t manage to fall in love with a guy, then at least you’ll get interested in the guy you liked.

Thumbs up