Topic: Today, someone

Today, someone suddenly called and said to go out. Very unfortunately, I was on duty and could not get it. This is an invitation after ten years. If I fail to go, I will not be able to leave a full regret. When I watched the caller ID, there was a kind of inexplicable little excitement. That number is so familiar. I remember that it was ten years ago, I chose you in a small shop in that street. A lot of numbers are there, and I picked the same one with you. Since then, eleven figures have been engraved in my heart and never forgotten. Although we no longer have easy access to the phone, the eleven figures are still so clearly printed in our minds. I remember that there was no smartphone at the time. Or the stylus and the crystal button mobile phone that never fades Marlboro Cigarettes Wholesale, the biggest function is to log in to Tencent QQ Marlboro Usa Price. At that time, there was no WeChat and no circle of friends. There is always something in the pocket called a universal charger. At that time, we sprinkled the time of the greenery on that street. Come back and forth, up and down, fight and quarrel, gather together. Until later, the points were combined and finally no longer met. Look back. I only lamented the time and the years. Everything went quietly like that Newport Box 100S Carton, without any traces. Only time has carved marks on us. I had to hide that memory deeply in my heart. Becoming a wonderful feeling that can only be said to be unspeakable. The universal charger is gone, and the crystal button mobile phone is gone. There have been many things that have never been seen before. The world has passed, and things have long been human. Although the street was still the original name, everything on the street did not look like the original. Although the small meat skewer shop is still an old place, the meat skewer shop owner has already changed appearance. I don't know if we can't keep it, it's fortunate or unfortunate. What I have said may have been forgotten. But I want to see you happy. But you don't seem to be so happy! So I began to doubt the original Carton Of Newport 100 Cigarettes. Silent night, I haven't slept yet. Far from the song of Han Lei: I can't love when I am old, I turned around, and the past suddenly became clear... The night was deep, the dreams were lingering, and the people were intoxicated. Since it is inevitable, why should you meet in this life?! Why meet? Night, maybe you have already slept Cheapest Newports Cigarettes. May you sleep in a sweet dream. Finally, say a vulgar word: If you are well, it is sunny!

Thumbs up

Re: Today, someone

interesting story

Thumbs up