Topic: coaches, I cant wait to get to the gym to

Arbroath-born kicker Graham Gano is determined to help the Carolina Panthers win Super Bowl 50 this weekend. Gano, who converted 56 of his 59 extra points during the regular season, along with 30 of 36 field goals, will become just the second Scottish-born kicker to play in the season-ending finale.The 28-year-old will stride into Levis Stadium knowing that he will have the support of a nation behind him having already received an Arbroath football shirt and one from the Scottish national team - predominantly the same colours of the Panthers, who tackle Peyton Mannings Denver Broncos on Sunday. Gano will have the support of a nation behind him My aunt and uncle came and visited this past year, they travel a lot so Ive got to see them quite a few times, Gano said.I havent been back in a while. I want to take my wife and my kids back and see my family - Ive got my sister, aunt and uncle, cousins and nieces (in Scotland). It will be good to get back and maybe pick my accent up again! Gano wants Super Bowl pressure Graham Gano is relishing the opportunity to win the Super Bowl on Sunday night in San Francisco My wifes been bugging me for a while, she wants to go visit places. Hopefully well have that opportunity when our kids get a bit bigger. It will be hard to travel all the way across the ocean with two small kids but it will be great to be able to go back to where I was born. New York Giants kicker Lawrence Tynes won two Super Bowl titles Now Gano is aiming to follow in the footsteps of fellow Scot and former New York Giants kicker Lawrence Tynes, who was born in Greenock and won two Super Bowls titles with Big Blue.I feel like it took me a little while just to figure kicking out, Gano admitted. I kicked one year at Florida State and then in Baltimore, I dont think I was really prepared for it - I learned a lot there.Then the UFL really helped me out and by the end of my career at Washington I figured things out and they let me go. Im loving things in Carolina; I think thats home for us, were definitely loving playing football. Not a Sky Sports subscriber? Fear not, you can still watch the Super Bowl via NOW TV by selecting a Day Pass to just see the game, or a Week Pass to absorb the unique atmosphere of the build-up.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices.The Super Bowl is also available in pubs nationwide - find your closest venue by visiting skypubfinder.com but ensure you avoid disappointment by calling ahead to check they are showing the game.Keep an eye on www.skysports.com/nfl or your Sky Sports app on mobile devices or iPad, where the minute-by-minute coverage of the game will be covered. Well be running a live blog of Panthers v Broncos featuring instant score updates, all the best pictures and videos of the crucial moments.Our Twitter account @skysportsnfl will keep you aware of everything thats happening throughout Super Bowl Sunday. Also See: Remembering The Fridge WATCH: Meet Broncos mascot Super Bowl 50 countdown LIVE! Ten memorable Super Bowls Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Dirk Nowitzki Mavericks Jersey . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. http://www.mavericksteamofficial.com/ha … ks-jersey/ . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Custom Dallas Mavericks Jerseys . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Jose Juan Barea Mavericks Jersey . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3.Three games into the NBA Finals and weve had two blowouts, with the Spurs leading the series 2-1. But this series is far from over. The Heat have lost their last three road games and have to get their act together or theyll be handing the Larry OBrien Trophy over to the Spurs. Here are four quick keys for the Heat to get back on track and get a W on Thursday night in Game 4 to make this a best-of-three series and gain back home court advantage.      1. THREE POINT DEFENCE: Needless to say, Gary Neal and Danny Green lit them up on home run balls.  That has to stop. The Heat must chase those guys off the line, fight through screens and locate them at all times. The Spurs have used the three effectively and it has to be a greater point of emphasis for the Heat to challenge all shots. No clean looks. Transition D has been lousy - sprint back, locate shooters, close out and contest. 2. REBOUNDING: The Heat have had their challenges at times this season, winning the board battles. They must be more physical with Tiago Splitter and Tim Duncan and win some 50/50 loose ball battles. Effort, and more importantly, multiple efforts must be there on each and every possession. How bad do you want it?             3. LEBRON JAMES: The Spurs have done a terrific job (particularly Kawhi Leonard) in making LeBron a volume shooter and limiting his good looks.dddddddddddd The Heat need to manufacture some quick hitting scoring chances for LeBron early in the game on Thursday and get him going. Set plays off of interior screens for post-ups, get him in pick and rolls as a receiver and run some screen action for him. Obviously, in transition he needs to be assertive and attack. Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade havent played to their potential. That hurts. You get LeBron going and gradually things will open up for others.                    4. BACKS TO THE WALL:  The moment of truth is at hand. Theyve responded before and that should give them great confidence. Attention to detail and willingness to pay the price to win all the mini-battles within the game has to be there.  Feed off the road crowd and shut them up. Come together and have each others backs – no finger pointing. This is the moment to cherish and enjoy. Its far from easy to win a championship. Pass the test and rise to the challenge. If Im the Heat players and coaches, I cant wait to get to the gym tomorrow to lace em up and show what Im all about. Yes, lots of it is finding ways to psyche yourself up. Shouldnt need lots to do that. All you need to do is look at how embarrassing the Game 3 final result was and vow that its time to play Heat basketball.  Bring it on... I cant wait. It should be fun.  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Thumbs up