Topic: through camp and everything would ha

LOS ANGELES -- Southern California has suspended sophomore linebackers Osa Masina and Don Hill from team activities while the players are under investigation for sexual assault.USC coach Clay Helton made the announcement during his weekly conference call Tuesday.Masina and Hill already had been barred from games, but allowed to participate in practices and team meetings.Masina initially was suspended before the Trojans season opener against Alabama in Texas. Hill made the trip to Texas with the team, but was sent home a day later for an undisclosed violation of team rules.Masina and Hill are under investigation for an alleged assault July 14 at an off-campus apartment, court documents say. Masina also is under investigation for an alleged assault on the same woman July 26 in Utah, his home state. Dawuane Smoot Jaguars Jersey . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Dawuane Smoot Youth Jersey . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Eli … rs-Jersey/ . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Dede Westbrook Jersey .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Dede Westbrook Womens Jersey .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Jordy Nelson wont be on a snap count during his first game action in nearly 13 months, but if he goes to the sideline for a break, the Packers receiver doesnt expect that it will be because of his knee.A day after coach Mike McCarthy said Nelson would be full bore for Sundays opener at Jacksonville, Nelson said he would be ready for anything.Except maybe the heat and a bunch of deep routes.If I end up for some reason getting three deep balls in a row, yeah Im coming out, Nelson said Tuesday. Ill come out at the end of the year on that, too. Things happen throughout a game that, you know, I could run a bunch of short routes all the way down the field and never have a problem. Its just going to be how the game flows, but I think everyone, throughout the preseason, we could see guys running deep ball after deep ball. You know you can just get stuck on certain things that, it happens that way. So you take a play or two off and go back in.He appeared to practice without limitations on Tuesday during the portion that was open to the media. The Packers dont have to submit an injury report until after Wednesdays practice, which means they did not have to list his participation level on Tuesday. Nelson played 92.1 percent of the Packers offensive snaps in 2014, when he last played in a regular-season game. He missed all of last season after he tore the ACL in his right knee in a preseason game on Aug. 23, 2015, and he didnt take a single snap of game action this preseason.Were not going to put a number on it, Nelson said. Weve discussed it.dddddddddddd I think the situation of being in Jacksonville, well play it snap-by-snap to be honest with you. Theres a lot of things that could happen differently. But seeing how the possessions are taken, seeing what the weather is like, I wouldnt be surprised if a lot of guys are rotating to stay fresh. But no, I feel great. Practice today felt great. Ive done a lot on my own to get ready. So I dont think it will honestly be an issue.Nelson said he wasnt sure what to expect from the Jaguars defense, and quarterback Aaron Rodgers concurred.It depends on how healthy they think he is, Rodgers said. But I think were all looking forward to the sight of No. 87 back on the field and healthy.Nelson barely practiced during training camp; he wasnt cleared for full team drills (11-on-11) until Aug. 29 and even then he was limited. Nelson traveled to the final two preseason road games and actually put on full pads to go through pregame warm-ups but did not play.Going through camp and everything would have prepared me better, Nelson said. But thats not the situation Ive been put in. I was in the meetings, I was at practice, I ran routes, so I dont feel like Im behind. Would it have been better going through camp? Yeah, probably. It wouldnt have hurt. But Im not worried about it. I dont think anyone in this locker room is worried about it. I dont think anybody in this building is worried about it. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Thumbs up